Comparison of Brave New World and 1984

 


By
 
moyapolka.wordpress.com 
telegra.ph
min
These works are often compared with the novel "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin. But, unfortunately, I have not yet reached this book. Maybe in the future there will be comparisons of these three dystopias.


And now a few popular images on the Internet in the topic)


Reading Huxley's Brave New World, my mind was born with associations with Orwell's 1984 that I had read earlier. Then, wandering through the spaces of the Boarding School in search of information for a blog, I saw that many were comparing these works. Sometimes one gets the impression that Orwell just took, turned the whole Huxley novel upside down and wrote his own. A lot is very similar. I decided to arrange everything in a table and present it to the public))

Share link:

Liked this:

Like Loading ...

Source moyapolka.wordpress.com

Просмотры:

Коментарі

Популярні публікації