Today, for unknown reasons, both my channels were removed from YouTube without explanation.

 


The main channel had to be deleted for a formal reason anyway. There were three strikes for my statements, which found discrimination. Tech support could not explain what it was, but they found it.


But on my second channel was only one warning, and now for my news releases and exposures fakes second channel Google removed without explanation, bypassing their own rules.


This is a complete outrage. I already censored every statement I made, but that didn't seem to be enough for Google either.


Usually only channels associated with the state are blocked, but I have never received any money from the Russian government. Not a ruble, that's a well-known fact.


It's total bullshit and lawlessness. I don't know what to do about it. My hands are dropping. I thought until today that at least their rules were in effect on YouTube, but no. It's a snap of the fingers to remove anyone if they're unwanted. They don't give a fuck about their own rules.


Because Russians only have the right to repent, anyone who isn't ready to do that gets erased. Fucking hell.


UPDATE: You thought it couldn't get any worse?

YouTube just deleted my reaction channel too!

There was no news there that my main and second channels could have been deleted for. They deleted my REACTIONS channel.



And they also deleted my fourth channel with half a million subscribers. It wasn't even political, it was reviews of bloggers.

THEY EVEN DELETED A CHANNEL WITH NO POLITICAL CONTENT.


Bitch, it's total censorship, fuck me, they're removing me as a person from the platform.

Fucking hell, it's total censorship...


Apparently my name will be in the 10th sanctions package...



Просмотры:

Коментарі

Популярні публікації