Group-IB founder appeals for support after sentencing

 Dear friends! 

Thank you very much for the support I have received and am receiving these days: in court, through letters, through lawyers.


A few words about the event itself: the sentence of 14 years. It's a victory for those who were in my way. It is a victory for those who do not need domestic cyber security, who do not need a sovereign and self-sufficient Russia in matters of information security. But I assure you that this verdict is a Pyrrhic victory. And I will not give up so easily, the truth is still behind me. 


I am sure that in some places in Moscow, and in other places around the world, they were opening champagne for my landing. I would like, of course, to wish them in a rude way "to avoid getting drinks in the respiratory tract", but I will not, I am a well-mannered person, an engineer after all. 


Did I hope for an acquittal? Of course, as there are too many contradictions and, let's say, surprising oddities in the case, which, in my opinion, my lawyers and I unambiguously debunked. But the realist inside me realized that there would be a guilty verdict. That's why I approached the day calmly, in high spirits. Like those musicians on the Titanic. You saw it yourself =)


During my years at Lefortovo University, I learned to live in isolation. I have everything on a schedule: sports, eating, reading, walking. It's hard to find more disciplined people than the temporary residents of this institution. And the important thing is that at a certain point I realized that it is possible to live on in such conditions, to continue working, to communicate with family and friends. 


What am I going to do? The same thing - cyber security issues. I have already written several high-tech solutions in pre-trial detention, which have been submitted to Rospatent. My brain cannot be turned off, neither can my desire to create things useful to society. 


Of course, I will appeal the verdict, of course, my lawyers and I will go to the end, because I believe that sooner or later I will be heard, that sooner or later someone will look at my criminal case and be horrified. 


While we are dealing with the appeal, I will be in Lefortovo and will occasionally comment on important technological news (such as the news that the President of the Russian Federation recently signed a law on the introduction of the digital ruble). 


Once again I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me and is supporting me, to all my family and friends, to the whole F.A.C.C.T. team. You are the best people in the world, you bring light and goodness! The fact that I know you is already the most important acquisition in my life!


P.S. to those who follow my second channel #MemesScrapes2 (https://t.me/memiskrepi2) - I wrote something there too.


Headline: Group-IB founder appeals for support after sentencing

Subheadline: Ilya Sachkov vows not to give up after being sentenced to 14 years


Introduction:

Dear friends. Thank you very much for the support I have received and continue to receive: in court, through letters, through lawyers. I want to say a few words about the event itself: the 14-year sentence. This is a victory for those who put obstacles in my way. This is a victory for those who do not need domestic cybersecurity, who do not need a sovereign and self-sufficient Russia in terms of information security. But I can assure you that this verdict is a victory for the filibuster. And I will not give up so easily, because I remain with the truth.


A paragraph for the description for search robots:

After being sentenced to 14 years on treason charges, Group-IB founder Ilya Sachkov expressed his gratitude for the support and said he would fight for his right to justice. He indicated that the reality is that the verdict will be guilty. However, he plans to appeal and believes that sooner or later he will be heard.


Tags, keywords and hashtags on Twitter:

#GroupIB #IlyaSachkov #Cybersecurity #CourtVerdict #RussianJustice #SovereignRussia #InformationSecurity #AppealForJustice #TechNews #DigitalRuble #MemesScrapes2 #RussiaUkraineWar #USputsOilB4Food


Conclusion:

The conviction of Ilya Sachkov has caused a significant outcry, but he is not going to give up. Remaining persistent and believing in justice, he is going to fight for his rights and continue to work in the cybersecurity industry. The support of his family, friends, and the F.A.C.C.T. team helps him to remain optimistic and hopeful for a better future.

Просмотры:

Коментарі

Популярні публікації