I created this account specifically to write this thread, but I still couldn’t get it together.

 

I created this account specifically to write this thread, but I still couldn’t get it together.

fediverse-decentralize.blogspot.com

I created this account specifically to write this thread, but I still couldn’t get it together.

But now mobilization may be announced, don’t believe Shoigu. And the spring conscription has already started.

It is a lie that conscripts will not go to war. Only formally. Conscripts are often forced to sign contracts. A couple of guys from training served next to me. God forbid this happens to your friends or relatives.

Few people know how to escape. And what to do next. I made a lot of mistakes and wasted a lot of time while I got out. Yes, there is a project called Walk through the Forest, and there are others that are similar. And thank them very much, they helped me too, but...

... but when you're on the run you don't trust anyone. And I lost a lot of time on this mistrust too. But the stories of those who succeeded were encouraging. I hope my experience will be useful to someone else.

And one more thing: there is tension in the war with the Internet. In the LPR, for example, mobile Internet is simply turned off. It’s better in the south, but more often than not a soldier doesn’t have the opportunity to Google or find out anything.

So. Just two weeks after the military registration and enlistment office I found myself in the LPR. We lived in a military camp in the forest, not far from the border with Russia. From there they were sent to the front line, then given a week to rest in the same camp. The first time I tried to escape from there. It was a mistake.

It was easy to leave the camp itself. The military police guarded us, but after the front line they took away our weapons, but unofficially allowed us to go to the nearest village: buy food, drink, even clothes. That store had everything.

So I walked past the checkpoint to the store, and then rushed to a local family I knew so they could help me hide and buy normal clothes. The locals also helped me hire a driver, and I rushed to the border.

In general, local residents have different attitudes, and they may give in. If I didn’t have friends, I would, with a slightly greater risk of running into a patrol, go to the nearest city to buy civilian clothes myself.

About the border. No, this is not a mistake. The LPR and DPR formally became part of Russia, but the border between them and the Russian Federation is state, according to the border law. No changes were made to the law, and with the outbreak of hostilities the border was only STRENGTHENED!

Thorn, drones are flying, border guards are shooting to kill. You can't cross the border through the forest. Well, or I don’t know how, and I don’t advise anyone to take risks. At the checkpoint everything is like at a real border: we get out of the vehicle, go to the border guards, present our documents... They are checked by the border guards and the FSB.

A soldier in disguise is easy to identify. Dirty and smelly, you can't wash it off in a day. It was even easier to distinguish me from the locals, even the dialect was different. And in general, don’t try to screw the FSB. Documents of military personnel ARE IN THE Border Guards DATABASE. This means it is impossible to go there legally.

I was detained, kicked off, and transferred to the commandant’s office. There they registered him as a draft dodger, put him in a hole, and then threw him into the basement.

I'm incredibly lucky. If I had flatly refused to serve at all, they might have killed me. I knew about this. If he had agreed to return to the unit, he would have been killed on the front end and would not have been allowed to escape. I intuitively chose the third - refusal to serve in a specific unit.

It worked so damn well that I still kick myself for not insisting on it right away. After spending a week in the basement together with other similar draft dodgers, we were all sent to reorganize in the Kherson region...

But first they took me to Voronezh, where they put me on planes to Rostov and from there to Crimea, where they allowed me to rest. Well, that's the logistics.

But Crimea is not a northwestern military zone. And there is no border with a thorn there. This is the best place to escape

We were all from the basement. In Crimea it was supposed to feed us a little, treat us and give us a rest. There was a normal military unit there: a parade ground, barracks, a canteen. And not forest dugouts. And most importantly, they returned personal documents. In general, I washed myself there, rested for a day and gave it a go.

It was even easier there. You show the military man at the checkpoint that you are not a conscript and go. Everyone went to the store, but I left for 10 minutes and they didn’t see me again. I called a taxi and in Simferopol changed into civilian clothes again right in the store. And then he went even further.

How to get out of Crimea. I knew at least one story about how a guy was detained on the bridge in the SOCH. In civilian clothes. In general, I didn’t take the risk and looked for another way out. Plus I was worried - suddenly they had already started looking.

I found a solution a few days later. The safest way to leave Crimea today is by train from Feodosia to Anapa. Yes, this is an ordinary train, you don’t need a passport for tickets, and there is no security check on the bridge. The simplest and most reliable way.

Now I know stories of how others calmly left by train using an internal passport. But you know what. I still recommend the train. There is no need to make the investigators’ job any easier.

Why not a car? On the bridge, all bus passengers and cars are asked to get out, searched, and docked through the base.

So. 4 hours by train - and I’m in Anapa. I know that many hid on Russian territory. This seems more dangerous to me than leaving the country. How? It turned out to be easier than it seems.

So... Smolensk! Blablakar. In general, I tried not to show my passport anywhere. In Smolensk I have already ordered a transfer to the airport in Minsk. It came out to less than 10 thousand rubles. The car has Belarusian license plates, so they didn’t even look at my passport at the border with Belarus.

After the terrorist attack in Crocus, security here could have been strengthened. Before going, I read local chats in the cart, where residents share information about what is there at the border. You can bypass all checkpoints in a detour - but for this they charge about 15 thousand additionally.

In Minsk, buy a plane ticket using your internal passport. IT IS IMPORTANT! You can do it in advance, but only with an internal passport. Any military person traveling abroad is now restricted from traveling abroad. So there is only one option: Yerevan.

Yes, it is important that the flight is DIRECT. You shouldn’t try your luck and go through customs again in Moscow. At customs, under no circumstances should you admit that you have a foreigner with you.

Another important thing: it’s better to clean your phone of photos from the war and get rid of the military man right away. After Crocus, any cop patrol may require you to show your phone. Why is this necessary?

I lost a lot of time trying to escape to the LPR. I could have immediately written a report about being transferred to another unit, and also gotten pussy, but escaped much earlier.

I lost a lot of time, not knowing how to leave Crimea. I didn’t know if they were looking for me or not. And I lost a lot of nerves, not knowing whether I was wanted or not. Search check on the website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the database is open.

In general, usually a soldier in the SOC has 10 days before the search begins, then another 2 months AT LEAST before a criminal case is initiated and a search is launched. I didn't know that either.

It will not be ordinary cops who will be looking, but the military investigative committee and the prosecutor's office. They are lazy and don't give a fuck. You are not a homicidal maniac, and you are not a spy. Just, if possible, do not use your bank cards, change your phone and SIM, that’s enough.

It took me 3 months from escaping to leaving. It was an unnecessary risk; it was better to leave immediately. If a person close to you wants to leave there, but doesn’t know how, persuade him not to delay. The method described above works, but everything is changing quickly, who knows how soon these holes will be closed

I am now in another country, trying to get a job here, looking for a job, housing. As soon as I figure it out, I’ll write a guide on this matter. And for now I'm here anonymously.

If there are any questions, I will answer. If you would like to help me, I would be grateful. To be honest, you need help, especially at first. But I can’t show the Russian map. And the only way to support is this: BTC


1KECbV7oQ9UXhMXmTZjCLmTDTGx4twiyXt.




and here is another way 2204310143606575 Thanks if you can help.

Просмотры:

Коментарі

Популярні публікації